Monday, May 11, 2009

Naylor Genealogy

So, I have an ancestry.com family tree that I've done a lot of work on in the last several months, but thought I'd add this blog too to post all genealogy related info regarding the Naylor family. Given that I knew very little about my own family history on my father's side, I started doing genealogical research (with help from an ancestry.com Christmas gift from my girlfriend, Kathleen) about six months ago. The stories that I seemed to hear growing up didn't exactly match up with the info that I've found; for instance, I had always heard that my dad's dad's dad might have come from either England but others said Germany. Hopefully, other Naylor family members will find this interesting, and I'll continue to update it as I continue to find new records in my genealogical research.

No comments:

Post a Comment